Rates for my English-Russian
My English-Russian translation rates depend on several factors, including the subject matter, the amount of research required, the legibility of the original document (handwritten, poorly copied or faxed documents may incur extra payment), readability (a poorly written text requires editing before it can be translated), turnaround time, and formatting requirements.
- GBP 0.07 to GBP 0.09 per source word (translation only)
- Prices are negotiable depending on quantity of words and nature
of text. Additional formatting and DTP requirements are also a
factor in pricing. Urgent items may be subject to a higher premium,
larger orders will attract a discount.
- GBP 25 per hour for editing, proofreading and reviewing
- GBP 25 per hour for DTP and other Russian language related services
- GBP 25 minimum fee (please note: this minimum fee applies to
- Rush fee: for English-Russian translation jobs requiring a very
fast delivery time (less than 24 hours) there will be a surcharge
Acceptable payment methods are PayPal, Moneybookers, iKobo, personal
cheques (within UK), bank drafts, money orders, and bank transfers.
Customers outside of the UK, please note: payments are due in GBP,
exchange rates at time of transfer must be calculated accordingly.
All transfer fees are paid by customers.
When you receive your English-Russian translation, you will also
be sent the payment procedure, as agreed with you beforehand. Each
project is different and, based on your personal circumstance, payments
can be made directly using a credit card, by cheque issued from
a UK Bank account, or by wire transfer.div>
If you have any questions or comments, would like to receive a free non-obligation quote or place an order, please do not hesitate to contact me
now and I will do my best to make your English-Russian translation project a success.